The Arab world institute is a beautiful building located in Paris. It was built by mutual funded by the French government and members of the Arab world. The French government and Arab state people notice the lack of awareness of the Arab culture in the french soil. So they decided to build this institute, which gives information about the Arab world. This building is the symbol of strong relations between the two states.
The facts about the Arab world institute:
This institute is an organization which was founded by France and eighteen countries of the Arab world. Aim to explore and publicize the Arab culture and its value, so French people comes to know about them.
- It is in the fifth arrondissement of the Paris and the central arrondissement of the capital. It is the oldest districts of the ancient times.
- It is built in a way that east meets with the West. A large building devoted to the Arab civilization.
- To control the heat, motifs are used as a shutter in the building. This was an innovate architecture, that was visited by many people to see.
- The Jean who designed the building was awarded for its architecture. He used old Arabic style and transferred it into the modern
- A large building with the eleven floors on the top and has three underground floors. Mid height with the lobby in the center. Having a total of 20 stories, of which 9 is on the north side and 11 on the south side. There is also a balcony on the fourth floor. The side with a beautiful view of the river has a glass The underground floors are used for the exhibitions and seminars.
- On the north side of the Arab world, the Institute is the museum, spread over many floors, advertising the Arab civilization and culture. The work is presented on the three floors. Visiting this museum gives you a view of an Arab With some innovations in the museum, you can now see the past of Islamic countries things and their history. This museum shows the diversity in every sense, in their culture and beliefs.
- Library in the Arab world institute is divided into three parts. In this area, you can find books related to Arab world culture. Information about Arab culture is written in many languages, and you can find them in this library.
- The Arab world institute with museum and library also have meeting rooms, auditorium, bookshop, and offices.
- There is also a Terrance on the ninth floor that gives a beautiful view of the island. This view is so much famous in the capital city.
- Many exhibitions are also held in this institute. Some show their culture and the other shows history of the region. Many exhibitions are on the special themes such as Hajj, societal issues and much
- The Arab world institute is the famous place in Paris. Many tourists visit this place to see its architecture. A building which is a symbol of friendship is a way of enhancing the relationship.